Whether you’re tired of hangxiety and want to go booze free, or are looking to make small adjustments to your current drinking habits, this inclusive and non-judgmental guide gives you the tools you need to take your power back and create a relationship with alcohol that works for you. In the book, you will find:
- The hows and whys of our society’s relationship with alcohol
- Exercises to help you assess your current relationship with alcohol
- Myth-busting facts and information on the impact of alcohol on your body
- Expert information, including from addiction and nutrition specialists, and insights from real people
- A science-based Soberish toolkit, which includes breathing techniques, cold therapy and movement exercises
- Guidance on how to deal with real-life scenarios involving alcohol, like how to stick to your goals in a party environment.