HUNDREDS OF PRACTICAL WAYS TO HELP COMBAT THE CLIMATE CRISIS!
Turn over a green leaf in every aspect of your life with this comprehensive guide. Packed with practical, reliable and up-to-date advice about making achievable and sustainable changes, this book shows you can cut carbon by:
- HEATING AND COOLING YOUR HOUSE INTUITIVELY by using a smart thermostat or plugging your chimney
- MANAGING DEVICES AND ELECTRONICS by unplugging unused chargers or passing along your old phone
- COOKING, WASHING AND CLEANING SMART by frying with small pans, defrosting the freezer regularly or washing your car with rainwater
- GARDENING ACCORDING TO NATURE by participating in No Mow May or by creating your own green roof
- SHOPPING AND TRAVELLING CONSCIOUSLY by becoming a “locavore” or supporting low carbon resorts
- CHANGING FINANCIAL HABITS by investing in the future or buying services rather than products
Everywhere you look, there’s a way to help the planet. Whether it’s a simple change of habit or a forward-thinking home improvement project, you’ll find plenty of suggestions to improve your bank balance, your health and your eco-karma.