A healthy, happy family is grown around the kitchen table. Social media’s favourite foodie father Adam Shaw shares his delicious, budget-friendly recipes to take you from pregnancy through to parenthood, all while bringing fun and flavour back to the table.
Whether you’re newly expecting or already have a growing clan, ditch old-fashioned books that focus on what you can’t eat. Enjoy what you can eat, and share every exciting moment together!
- Over 110 yummy, global and nutrient-rich dishes to nurture and bring joy from the first trimester right through to toddlerhood: ramen, jambalaya, poke, tagines, Thai curry, tacos and more
- Vegan, vegetarian and pescatarian options cater for everyone
- Energy-rich meals to get you through the fog of new parenthood and one-handed snacks for when you can’t put baby down
- Weaning and first food guidance to give you the confidence to safely and successfully introduce your newest recruit to the world of food
- Baby friendly, nutritious pram snacks for baby on-the-go, from veg-packed muffins and rostis to gently spiced fritters and falafel
- One dish for the whole family: Save time, money and sanity with traybakes, batchcooks and one-pots, delicious for baby and parents
- Fully approved by a qualified nutritionist: You can be certain your growing family is getting exactly what they need to thrive